DeSoto State Park has 25 motel rooms adjoining the Lodge & Mountain Inn Restaurant. Make plans to stay overnight with us and enjoy the peace & relaxation of Lookout Mountain-Alabama!
- 2 double beds, 1-4 guests; 1 king bed, 1-2 guests
- Mini-Fridge and Microwave
- Single cup coffee maker, blow dryer, ironing board/iron, and dining table
- Cable TV & WiFi
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Double Beds or King bed rooms can be reserved
RATES VARY DEPENDING ON SEASON, DAY OF THE WEEK, AND AVAILABILITY. CALL 256-845-5380
- A deposit of one-night's stay plus resort and transaction fees are required to hold a reservation. 13% Lodging Tax and 4% Resort Fee applied to each night. One-time convenience fee for all overnight accommodations- $5.00 (non-refundable). All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation of a reservation has to be within 72 hours of arrival.
- Check in time is 4:00 PM on the day of arrival and check out time is 11:00 AM the day of departure.
- We recommend that reservations for holiday weekends should be made at least 3 months in advance.
- Each additional person 12 years and older - $10 per night
- Motel guests have complimentary access to the swimming pool during summer months (Memorial Day weekend- Labor Day weekend)
- 2 motel rooms are dog-friendly (must be reserved) - $30.00 additional per night. Dogs are also allowed in 1 rustic cabin, and 3 chalets only. Request Dog-friendly accommodations at time of reservation
- ADA facilities available, Please request availability when making reservation.
Contact us! For more information or to make a reservation, please call DeSoto's Lodge at 256-845-5380.
FREE WiFi Hotspots
*Campground Comfort Stations
* Lodge Lobby
* Motel Rooms
* Park Office
* Country Store
Please note, cell service may be spotty through-out the park, and wifi does not reach to any of the cabins or chalets