Picnic Pavilions on the Shore of Lake Shelby
Looking for a fun, casual lakeside setting to host a celebration? The Lake Shelby Picnic Area, located on the southern shore of the lake, features two pavilions that can be rented for a variety of events. Each pavilion has a minimum of four picnic tables and one charcoal grill for guest use.
HOW TO RESERVE THE PICNIC PAVILIONS
Please view the Picnic Pavilions Reservation and Rental Guidelines.
Our event planner is available everyday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM to reserve your event.
(251) 948-7275 Ext. 2101
- The rental rate for a Picnic Pavilion is $65.00
- Full payment is due when the reservation is made.
- Rental time is from 8:00 AM to sunset.
- The Picnic Pavilions are not available to rent on major holidays.
- There are no electrical outlets or power sources under or near the Picnic Pavilions.
- The Reservation Name will be displayed at the assigned location.
- The Picnic Pavilion should be returned to its original state after use.
- Decorations should be limited to tabletops or free standing.
- No glass containers, tape, tacks, pins, nails or any other kind of adhesives will be used on the posts or ceilings.
- No fireworks, balloons or wishing lanterns are allowed at the Picnic Pavilions.
- There are charcoal grills are available, but Renter is responsible for providing charcoal and all cooking utensils.
- The Renter is also responsible for cleaning the grill and removing all debris, charcoal and cooking/eating utensils used.
- There is a swimming area located at Lake Shelby Park.
- There are no lifeguards on duty.
- Renter agrees to adhere to all safety regulations and take full responsibility for every person in their party.
- Damage to the facility or failure to leave it clean could result in the cancellation of any remaining scheduled events.
- Should it be determined that the guidelines have not been followed, a minimum $50.00 damage/cleaning fee will be assessed.