In accordance with the COVID-19 Safer Apart Order, all visitors inside the Nature Center and attending programs will need to maintain a 6 foot social distance and are encouraged to wear a face mask.
Program Color Key
- Yellow indicates programs at the Nature Center or a unique trailhead/Park location
- Blue indicates programs at the Learning Campus
- Brown indicates camper-sponsored events located in the Campground
Please read the program descriptions carefully for location and details.
- The Nature Center is located within Gulf State Park Campground at 22050 Campground Rd, Gulf Shores, AL 36542. Please note, for day-use visitors, there is a $2 fee per vehicle to enter the Campground.
- The Learning Campus is located near Park Headquarters at 20249 State Park Rd, Gulf Shores, AL 36542
- Trailheads can be found on the Gulf State Park Trail Map