RV and Primitive Campground
Welcome to Gulf State Park Campground
Located 1.5 miles from the white sand beaches, Gulf State Park Campground offers 496 improved full - hookup campsites with paved pads and with 11 primitive sites. Tents are welcome on all sites.
All full hookup camping pads are large enough for RVs with pullouts and have picnic tables, pedestal grill tops (no fire rings yet but you are welcome to bring your own that are above ground). There are 11 modern, air-conditioned bathhouses throughout the Campground.
- Laundry facilities
- Access to trails that connect to all 28 miles of trails
- Tennis/pickle ball courts
- Horseshoe courts
- Volleyball courts
For faster service please try online first. The system does go down occasionally so please feel free to call.
We have camper storage for $50 per month. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Waverunners and jet skis are not allowed in Gulf State Park Lake Shelby for safety reasons.
- Firewood: Buy it where you burn it. Leave firewood at home. Transporting firewood can bring invasive insects to our delicate forest. Please do not bring firewood with you.
- Gulf State Park is home to many types of wildlife, including alligators. Please be aware at all times